Our Outdoor Season
June – October
Family Camps, Street Fairs & Outdoor Festivals
We bring our talent and sponsors with us to family camps, street fairs and many outdoor festivals from June through October, reaching more than 50,000 families during our summer season.
At these events we do NOT just have a booth where people mindlessly take information or samples – we have OUR OWN STAGE!
We perform “mini-Buddy Club shows” all day from our elevated stage, featuring a variety of the best performers, using the microphone to promote our shows and performers, and to thank and promote our sponsors.
Thousands of families stop to watch the shows, then leave with our free sponsor gift bags filled with natural and organic products, as well as 2 FREE tickets to a show during our indoor season. Children win prizes from our sponsors at the end of our festival performances, just as they do at all of our shows.
At some festivals we’ll do hands-on, up close and personal WORKSHOPS to teach children and parents – Magic, Juggling, Unicycling, Stiltwalking, Balloon Twisting, and Face Painting.
Some of the festivals we do:
- ♦ Berkeley Tuolumne Family Camp – Groveland, CA June – 5,000 families
- ♦ Berkeley’s July 4th Fireworks Celebration – Berkeley, CA July – 100,000 people
- ♦ The San Francisco Theater Festival – San Francisco July 10,000 – 15,000 people
- ♦ The Solano Stroll – Albany, CA September – 350,000 people
- ♦ How Berkeley Can You Be? – Berkeley, CA September – 15,000 people
- ♦ Best of the East Bay Festival – Oakland Museum, Oakland September – 15,000 families
- ♦ Art & Soul Festival – Oakland, CA September – 50,000 families